Subscribe to KBeautyLive.com
6 Non Diet, Exercise-Related Tricks That May Ease Your Weight Lost Journey
6 Food with High Calories You Can Actually Eat While Dieting With No Worries
Sleeping Diet? Here are 6 Tips to Lose Weight Even When You are Asleep
Natural Skin Care Through Your Food Intake! Here`s a Guide for Foods That are Good and Bad for Your Skin
Craving Problems? Here's 7 Tips to Help You Suppress Your Evil Cravings During Dieting
Trainer Sean Lee Reveals the Top 3 Worst Food for Diet That is Commonly Found in Korea
Right tips to get yourselves a beautiful pair of dream legs!
Did you know that common diet methods would actually make your lower body thicker? In order to lose the fat in your legs, you will have to make your legs squishy before going into your muscle workout. Proper stretching and meals are necessary in the process, so make sure you keep note with those!
What are the foods that you can eat and those you can't to help soften your legs for the shape up? It may sound unrealistic but check them out below and watch the explanation in the video above later!
1. Eat cooked veggies instead of raw veggies.
2. Drink water only when you are thirsty.
3. Eat more carbs! Not carbs from bread but of rice.
4. Lots of seaweed!
5. Steamed cabbage.
6. Vitamin B and C.
7. Root vegetables.
8. Be careful of sodium.
9. Little to none fruits as they are high in calories, except for fruits that helps in lower body obesity (Banana, apple, strawberry, watermelon, persimmon, grape and quince)
10. Keep yourself away from alcohol and coffee.
Unbelievable as it sounds, these are the 10 rules to keep with your food intake. Watch the video above to see the detailed explanation!
Send us your videos:
Source: [Youtube] UNA 유나